Infiniti G35 Sunroof Glass Replacement in Phoenix ArizonaAnother Phoenix Sunroof Glass Replacement
- October 7, 2015
- Install, Luxury Vehicles, Sunroof
- Posted by Patrick
- Comments Off on Infiniti G35 Sunroof Glass Replacement in Phoenix Arizona
This blog is about another sunroof installation, this time on a 2008 Infiniti G35 4 door sedan. The usual is necessary:
- Clean as much glass up as possible before operating the sunroof in ANY direction.
- Remove covers on each inside to expose four to six torque screws that hold the glass in place.
- Unscrew these screws.
- Lift on each side evenly to prevent more glass from falling into work area.
- Vacuum some more, removing every piece of tempered glass from the work area.
- Place new glass in. Some sunroofs will have a little play in the sunroof’s bracket holes so don’t tighten completely.
- Typically, especially in aftermarket sunroof glass, you want one millimeter below flush in the front, and one millimeter above flush, then tighten and test operation.
Sorry for the crude video, but it’s the second I’ve done and I’m sure they’ll improve over time.